Format: Two day face-to-face workshop
Location: Queens Collective – Level 1, 20 Queens Steet, Melbourne
Cost: $495 (full price) | $395 (not-for-profit & community orgs)
Date: Monday 21 AND Monday 28 July, 2014 (both days) Time: 9:30am – 4:30pm
Join us for our next ‘Social Media & Integrated Communications for Strategic Outcomes’ workshop, and learn how you can better leverage social media to achieve your project or organisation’s objectives.
In this intensive two day social media workshop you will get to develop an integrated communications strategy, and build the knowledge, skills and systems to implement it effectively.
Who should attend
Communicators and managers from not-for-profit, business, and government with an interest in genuine engagement with community, supporters, customers or staff.
Entrepreneurs, innovators and social pioneers who want to move beyond the basics, build up their enterprise and scale the impact of their work.
Participants should have at least basic level competency with Facebook and be familiar with blogging, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter. (Need to know the basics? You can get started here.)
Book two or more staff or team members in to Social Media & Integrated Communications to for Strategic Outcomes, and take advantage of two days of facilitated strategy development together, with 15% off the cost of registration each.
Social Media & Integrated Communications for Strategic Outcomes is a two-day workshop packed with practical insights, information, tips and tools to make social media work for you.
In the workshop we will cover how to:
- establish your online presence, find influencers and build networks
- manage your workflow and scale your online efforts to fit your available time and resources
- integrate social media in to all of your communications to maximise reach and impact
- find your target audience and design engaging campaigns and activities that inspire participation
- set measurable objectives that continually build your capability to design and deliver great work
- find and create quality content to raise your profile and help you spread your message
Lunch, morning tea and afternoon tea are provided.
- An integrated communications strategy to help you stay on track to achieving your key objectives
- A system that enables you to manage multiple online channels and profiles, and curate and publish quality content
- A better understanding of the digital media landscape and how to leverage it
- The confidence to use Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn more strategically and effectively